The conservatory was originally built in 1912, but the only original glass and wood remaining is the peacock window at the entry. It extends in an L-shape on either side of this main area. There is 6,300 square feet which are divided into 5 houses; Bromeliad house, Seasonal house, Palm house, Fern house and Cactus house (which was a toasty 80 degrees!).
|Orchids behind bars.|
|Angel's Trumpet smelled so good!|
|A very large Pitcher Plant, the flowers had to be one foot long.|